Behavioral health issues, are common and treatable. No need to suffer in silence. Help is available! Your ﬁrst call can be to your PCP who manages all your care. He/she can rule out or treat any medical issues.
The following is a listing of the behavioral health beneﬁts US Family Health Plan offers to members:
- One-hour outpatient therapy up to 2 times per week, per calendar year.
- Individual, group and family counseling for speciﬁc problems.
- All visits must be medically necessary.
- All visits must be with a network provider.
- Your ﬁrst 8 visits in a calendar year do not require a referral from your Primary Care Physician (PCP) or an authorization.
- Authorizations are required starting with the 9th visit.
- Active duty family members and retirees with Medicare part B have no co-payment. Retirees without Medicare part B have a $25 per individual session and $17 per group session co-payment.
If you still have questions regarding your behavioral health beneﬁts, you can contact our behavioral health partner, Magellan. For a complete list of participating behavioral health providers, click here. The toll-free number is (800) 241-4848. Nurses are available 24 hours per day, seven days per week. All calls are conﬁdential.