Click to visit the USFHP COVID-19 Information Page
Events and Webinars
We provide webinars and events to connect with our community and provide information directly to you. We have a team of healthcare experts that update our members on important topics in the healthcare industry, and help educate our members on the benefits of our plan. We also hold Q&A sessions where members can receive answers about their plan in real-time. Learn more about upcoming events that are happening in your community or check out one of our webinars where you can learn from the comfort of home.
REGISTER FOR Q&A EVENTS
NEW MEMBER ORIENTATION:
US Family Health Plan welcomes new members to learn about how to make the most of their benefits and health plan featuring Member Portal registration, Key Contact Information and site navigation.
We’ve got you Covered! US Family Health Plan… A TRICARE Prime Option
Register for our webinar to find out why US Family Health Plan members are satisfied!
- Members choose their provider from a vast network of doctors
- Members receive additional benefits at $0 cost
- Preventative Dental/Enhanced Vision Benefit/Wellness Reimbursement
- Integrative Health Services – Chiro/Acupuncture/Massage Therapist
- Concierge Service – Assistance scheduling, navigating, finding providers to meet your needs
- Easy, seamless referral process – No Red Tape
Learn more about the other TRICARE Prime option available to you.
Webinars On Demand:
“In response to the ever-changing environment, USFHP built an education platform for members who need refreshers on various aspects of their benefits with us.
Topics of the Member Refresher Webinar:
- Member Portal Registration
- Claims/Balance Billing
- Understanding HealthPlex – Your Dental Benefit
- Finding a participating Dentist
- What’s Covered
- Orthodontic Benefits
For all Webinars On Demand offerings visit https://usfhp.net/webinars/
Link to Magellan Health COVID 19 Webinars https://www.magellanhealthcare.com/covid-19-2/covid-19/webinars/
For questions or additional information call Customer Service at 800-241-4848 (Option 3) or send an email to USFHPTRICARE@SVCMCNY.ORG