USFHP Member Rewards
“Get Healthy” Raffle
USFHP supporting your health: “Get Healthy” Raffle, a Focus on Preventative Care.
Twenty-Five Chances to Win $1,000 and Get Healthy!
To see or download a copy of tonight’s winners please click here.
USFHP is honored to serve military families. Providing quality care to our members is our ultimate goal. This year we are focused on getting our members back to the basics, starting with specific preventive care, and recommended cancer screenings for adults, as well as checkups for adolescents. Preventive care helps detect or prevent serious diseases and medical problems before they become major. To reinforce this health initiative we are offering our compliant members an opportunity to get rewarded for healthy behavior. Members who complete one or more of the Quality of Care Measures listed below on or before December 1st, 2020, will be entered in the US Family Health Plan “Get Healthy” raffle for a chance to win $1,000 for each completed screening! Yes, $1K.
Quality of Care Measures:
- Breast Cancer Screening
- Diabetes Eye Care
- Adolescent Well Care Visit
- Cervical Cancer Screening
- Diabetes Kidney Screening
- Chlamydia Screening
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Hemoglobin A1C Screening
How it Works:
There are 25 chances to win $1,000 as part of our “Get Healthy” raffle.
Members will be automatically entered for each Quality of Care Measure screening completed in the 2020 Calendar year, prior to 12/1/2020 deadline. Raffle winners will be randomly selected on Friday, Dec 11th at 7pm. Please check back for Winner Announcement.
- The “Get Healthy” raffle applies to members who qualify for at least one of the following 2020 quality of care measures: breast cancer, colorectal cancer, cervical cancer, diabetes care: hemoglobin A1C screening, diabetes eye care and diabetes kidney screenings and chlamydia screening for women under the age of 24, including adolescent well care.
- Members who received services out of network were required to manually submit documentation to support a completed Quality of Care Measure screening.
- Eligibility requirement – Winners must be a member of USFHP on date of the raffle drawing, December 11th, 2020.
- Members can win and are eligible for multiple Quality of Care Measures, as long as completed by 12/1/2020 deadline.
- Selected winners will be notified by USFHP.