Click to visit the USFHP COVID-19 Information Page
Care Management Program
Your team of nurses and specially trained non-clinical staff are here to support you and your caregivers. We will work closely with your doctors and other providers to ensure you receive the services you may need to reach your goals and maintain healthy lifestyles.
The USFHP Care Management Team is designed to support the high-quality you deserve by:
- Contacting you regularly
- Connecting you to resources
- Coordinating your care and services such as durable medical equipment (cane, walker, etc.)
- Home care and making appointments
- Finding in-network providers
- Addressing your Behavioral health and or substance abuse concerns
- Educating you and or you caregiver on conditions and medications ordered by the doctor
The USFHP Case Management Team provides members with individualized care — Our Care Management team is there to help you manage chronic health conditions:
- Diabetes Management
- Hypertension Control
- Heart Disease
- Cancer Diagnosis
As USFHP members, you and or your doctor can refer you to the Care Management program by calling (800) 241-4848.
The Uniformed Services Family
Health Plan (USFHP)
is a TRICARE Prime® military health care option that’s sponsored by the
Department of Defense.