Click to visit the USFHP COVID-19 Information Page
made for you!
The Uniformed Services Family Health Plan (USFHP) is a TRICARE Prime® military health care option that’s sponsored by the Department of Defense. USFHP has provided comprehensive care for military families for over 35 years. Our members have access to first-class, quality health services with same-day urgent care appointments and quick, seamless specialty referrals.Enroll Now
The Uniformed Services Family Health Plan is for family members of active-duty personnel, retirees, and family members of retirees.
The benefits of enrolling in USFHP’s Plan
We provide our members with the full TRICARE Prime Benefits, plus more! Our members get enhanced benefits; such as preventative dental, eyewear benefits, chiropractic care, acupuncture and massage therapy too!
In order to enroll in the Plan, you must be:
- An eligible beneficiary of the Military Health System
- Eligible in the Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System database
- A resident in our service area
An eligible individual must also be one of the following:
- Eligible Uniformed Services retiree under the age of 65
- Eligible Active Duty family member, activated member of the National Guard and Reserve and/or family member of an active duty member
- Eligible Uniformed Services retiree’s family member who is under the age of 65
- Eligible family member of a deceased Active Duty or retired Uniformed Services members under the age of 65
- Certain former spouses of Active Duty or retired service members may be eligible if they remained unmarried may be eligible if they remained unmarried