Click to visit the USFHP COVID-19 Information Page
The Uniformed Services Family Health Plan is for family members of active-duty personnel, retirees, and family members of retirees.
The benefits of enrolling in USFHP’s Plan
We provide our members with the full TRICARE Prime Benefits, plus more! Our members get enhanced benefits; such as preventative dental, eyewear benefits, chiropractic care, acupuncture and massage therapy too!
Preventative Dental Services
Gym Reimbursement/ Expanded Choices
In order to enroll in the Plan, you must be:
- An eligible beneficiary of the Military Health System
- Eligible in the Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System database
- A resident in our service area
An eligible individual must also be one of the following:
- Eligible Uniformed Services retiree under the age of 65
- Eligible Active Duty family member, activated member of the National Guard and Reserve and/or family member of an active duty member
- Eligible Uniformed Services retiree’s family member who is under the age of 65
- Eligible family member of a deceased Active Duty or retired Uniformed Services members under the age of 65
- Certain former spouses of Active Duty or retired service members may be eligible if they remained unmarried may be eligible if they remained unmarried