Click to visit the USFHP COVID-19 Information Page
WELCOME USFHP PROVIDERS
Contracted providers are an essential part of delivering quality care to our members.
We value our partnership and appreciate the family-like relationship that you pass on to our members. As our partner, assisting you is one of our highest priorities. We welcome your feedback and look forward to supporting all your efforts to provide quality care.
If you have any questions, please call our Network Team at (800) 241-4848
It is important to US Family Health Plan and your patients that your provider directory demographics are accurate.
Please notify us at least 30 days in advance when you have any of the following:
- Change in office location, office hours, phone, fax, or email
- Addition or closure of office location
- Addition or termination of a provider
- Change in Tax ID and/or NPI
- Open or close your practice to new patients (PCPs only)
At US Family Health Plan, we believe it’s extremely crucial to keep our provider network up to date with information and resources that will allow them to continue the great service that they provide to our members. Below you will find important information for our providers.
Outpatient Referral Form
- Click here to print out the Outpatient Referral Form
- Fill out the form, leaving the Form Number box blank
- Make 1 copy. Give the original to the patient, and keep the other copy for office records
Provider Demographic Change Form
Service Request Form
The Service Request Form is intended for providers to submit their patient’s authorization requests to eQ Health for processing.
In order to request service, you will need to fill out the Service Request Form and submit it.
- ALL HIPAA POLICIES RELATED TO PROVIDERS
- DRUG FORMULARY
- MAXOR (FORMS)
QUALITY IMPROVEMENT Overall Message
- HEALTH EDUCATION MATERIAL (HEDIS) (.docx)
- CAPHS (.pptx)
- CARE MANAGEMENT PROGRAMS
- DISEASE MANAGEMENT PROGRAMS
- HEALTH PROMOTION
- PROVIDER NEWSLETTER (Network)
- BULLETINS (Network/TRICARE Resources)